Tagged by 1. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
2. Answer 13 questions given to you and then come up with 13 of your own.
3. Literally tag 13 people. (Unless you can't think of that many.)
4. You can't say you don't do tags. (You know who you are.) lol i know who i am
5. Tag backs are allowed.
6. You must make a journal entry.
Must be done in a week or you must listen to whatever the tagger says. (Don't worry, you don't have to join this tag.)
8. Be creative with the title! (Now that is an ACTUAL rule.)
------1) How do you feel about these tag things?
They're something to do to keep my journal page fresh.2) So who are you how do you know me? = )
We just bumped into each other at some point. You favorited my art, I looked at some of your art and decided to watch you.
3) Do you think you will live to be 100? would you like to?
The actuarial tables and family history say I'll probably make it into my mid-eighties, although women in my family have a shot at reaching the century mark. If my mind and body are mostly sound and I have a few surviving peers, sure. Otherwise, it would be a sad, lonely, and thoroughly unpleasant experience.
4) I love future questions, how will the world look in 30 years from now do you think?
It will look like a shabbier, more used-up version of the world we have. The trends of the past thirty-plus years don't look like they're going to change.5) If you could go anywhere in our solar system, where would you go? be specific hehe
I'd like to dive the subsurface oceans of Europa. They seem like some of the more promising locations for multi-cellular life in our solar system6) Tell me something in your life that you have struggled with for a long time but learn to work with.
Art. If you think about it, my art really wasn't consistent until 2013 or hereabouts, stuff before then was a mix of bad anatomy, fetish community pandering, and a few decent pearls.
7) So tell me, what is your definition of a planet? just ignore the Pluto stuff ggg
If a massive object is capable of clearing out its orbital neighborhood, it's probably a planet.8) Would you rather live in really hot weather or really cold weather?
Cold. You can cope with extreme cold more easily than you can with extreme heat.9) What is a good memory you have of being with your family or friends as a kid?
I remember working on home improvement projects as a kid, or the time at University School Space Camp when the Shuttle simulator had an Apollo 12-esque fault during launch...10) If you could make a time capsule that would be opened in 50 years. what would you put inside?
Images of the world around me on slides, microfilmed documents, stuff on acid-free paper covering events in the news, perhaps even a few magazines. M-Discs are a possibility, but I'm not sure if the necessary hardware for reading them will still be around or available to me. Ideally, time capsule contents should be long-term shelf-stable (no reactive compounds/batteries) and human-readable
11) If you were the first person to set foot on mars, what would your first words be if you had the choice?
I'm...not sure... "May we treat this planet better than we treated our homeworld" perhaps?
12) what is it like to be human?
I'm not really sure if I can compare it with being not human, because a human is all I am.13) lastly. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing. Heck, I even reconsidered laser surgery.
Ok, here's my questions for those whom I tag:
1. Why did you choose the OC/primary/fursona that you have?
2. What generation are you from?
3. What operating system are you using?
4. What do you do for a living? What would you like to do for a living?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
6. Why do you like where you live, or would you prefer to live somewhere else?
7. What is your favorite mythological animal, and why?
8. What's the weather liek where you are?
9. What languages do you speak/write?
10. What genres of video/computer games do you prefer?
11. Which genres of books do you like the most.
12. Do you enjoy going to fan conventions? When did you last go to one, and where was it?
13. Does anyone really like answering these questions?
I'm not going to tag 13 of you, it's hard to think of that many active commenters.