SigScales tagged me, so I guess I'll cover Tankaa:
1.) Choose one of your OCs.
2) Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3) Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4) When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.
5) Have fun!
1) Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Tankaa Kumawani. But just call me Tankaa. Dr. Kumawani is my father, and the late Mr. Kumawani was my grandfather.
2) Interesting... what's your current age?
As of 2015, 26 years.
3) Uh-huh. What's your favorite food?
Calamari. There's just something about the taste of cephalopods...
4) And your favorite drink?
Black coffee, typically medium roast.
5) Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
To be honest, I'm not really sure. Dad didn't meet mom until he was 28 years old, so it's not like there's much pressure...
6) Have you kissed yet?
Yeah. Unfortunately that relationship never quite took off...
7) Classic question! What's your favorite color?
Red. It contrasts well.
8) Who's your favorite author?
Hard call. I really do like Issac Asimov and William Gibson has had at least some influence, though.
9) Now what's your biggest fear?
Losing my job. I'm finally capable of living independently and I really don't want to go home.
10) Any siblings?
Yeah, I have a younger sister.
11) Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
12) Okay, who's your worst enemy?
I'm not sure. Well, there is that shareholder value maximizer AI...but that's more of an indifferent and potentially dangerous presence than a defined foe.
13) What motivates this?
I like not having to worry where my next meal will come from. If shareholder value can be maximized by giving me the pink slip, I'll get swept aside like an old newspaper.
14) What would you do if you met your creator?
Gripe about the lack of a stable backstory. They did a good job on me, but the backstory suffered critical damage a few years back and never quite recovered. I'm not sure if I'm on a midworld, a glitterworld, or a joywire hallucination.
15) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm grown up, I think. I'm a substation services field engineer with the PinnaclePower Corporation...the job I've wanted since the Eastern Interconnection blacked out on August 14, 2003. I wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again. (See, even I can encounter momentous plot events.)
16) What's your worst nightmare?
That no one will care about keeping the lights on. I'm kind of screwed if that happens...in more ways than just employment.
17) What's your life-long dream?
To work as a power engineer in the Best Location in the Nation. As of June 30, 2015, I am one. Air raid warden hard hat and all.
18) What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
Well, there are roughly 49 years or so until my retirement...there's probably a lot I can do along the way, ranging from finding love and raising offspring to conventions, travel, and volunteering.
19) Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
My nice, quiet apartment in Doan Falls. I like being able to hide out in the loft room. (So much for that secret. Now I'll have unwanted houseguests...)
20) Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
I think it's tied between sleep and work. The latter is probably the largest contiguous portion of my day.
(Aquila City is the equivalent of Cleveland, with Mogadore as Akron. They're in the state of Scioto, which is part of the Federated States of Columbia. Tankaa grew up in Union Heights, a suburb of Aquila City.)
Well, I'm going to tag Daemon-Illusionum, zoidsfan77, and Snowfall-The-Cat. Good luck, you three.